[Bf-committers] Sculpt mask colour

Fredrik hansson fredrikhansson_12345 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 07:55:38 CEST 2013

not a bad idea actually and speaking of mask colors it would also be nice if the matcap's also would show the masking

also on the more options to the mask colors subject something i usually do when sculpting in zbrush is to mask off an
area then hide the mask(no coloring at all) to make it easier to see the shape without the colors interfeering with the view.