[Bf-committers] GSoC 2013

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Apr 23 12:41:01 CEST 2013

Hi Emanuel,

Blender uses Python a lot, including for button and menu layouts. You might want to study a bit how everything works now in Blender, and write down a proposal we can see how it fits in for the current structure well.

How to "give tools a place in general program preview" is not clear to me.

Regards,

-Ton-