[Bf-committers] GSOC 2013

shalini bharti shalini.jul25 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 06:19:03 CEST 2013

Hello All,
Myself Shalini Bharti and I am a student of b.tech 4rth year  from
Banasthali University.
Google Summer of Code is a great opportunity that I would like to avail and
make use of.hence I would like to contribute in enhancing the features of
Blender.
I am a newbie for Blender and I have approached it just after GSOC.I have
basic knowledge of computer graphics and earlier I have worked as a
developer for some projects like website development and hence I have
knowledge of HTML, CSS.On the personal level,I have read the features
provided in blender so that the we can look forward for better enhancements.

Therefore, I would like to join and apply for the project and enhance its
functionalities furthur.

Shalini Bharti
B.Tech(I.T)