[Bf-committers] Stereoscopy Implementation Proposal

Timo Kyyrö timo.kyyro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:07:55 CEST 2013

Is it possible to implement NVIDIA 3D Vision to Blender? Now I have to use
Sony Vegas for editing so that I can preview the end result in 3D. It would
be a lot faster if I could preview the render results in Blender and adjust
the 3D depth without switching to another program.

Here's an example of an animation I rendered in Blender and had to edit in
Vegas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0NzE2HYPsQ

Timo Kyyrö
Muotoilija