[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting minutes, April 21 2013

Dan Eicher dan at trollwerks.org
Sun Apr 21 22:17:26 CEST 2013

> 3) Other projects
>
> - Martin Felke mentions progress with his voronoi fracture modifier:
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php?title=User:Scorpion81
> Needs reviews, tests!

On a related side note, I've been working on python bindings for voro++ so
if this lib gets bundled with blender...

It's taking a bit longer than I originally anticipated translating their
(wonky) C++ api into something nice to use from python but I have it ~70%
complete. Mostly I've been taking a single class, running it through
pybindgen and then cleaning up the generated code by hand before adding it
to the main bindings lib.

Attached is a mashup of one of the voro++ examples and the 'add simple
bmesh' template I was using to test the VoronoiCell class.

Dan