[Bf-committers] Public test build of blender with VS 2010

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Thu Apr 18 22:32:03 CEST 2013

Hi there,

even though interest in this is quite low atm and I am going to annoy you
guys ;-)

I continued to work on the port to VS2010.

I have a test build available on my website (http://shadowrom.de/?page_id=13
)

I’ll try to update the build frequently, as time allows.

Most of the dependencies were rebuilt with VS2010 (WinSDK 7.1) by me.

Just in case anyone wants to test things like speed and stability.

I could supply the Libraries and the (minor) changes to CMakeLists if
desired.

I am now working on documentation oft he whole build process (including
dependency compilation) and on a port to VS2012.

I managed to compile with:

WITH_AUDASPACE

WITH_BOOST

WITH_BULLET