[Bf-committers] Compositor linker error

"Martin Bürbaum" martin.buerbaum at gmx.at
Wed Apr 17 13:33:40 CEST 2013

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I recently tried to compile Blender again with scons & win32-mingw and still encountered this problem.
Between my last post and now I used a workaround for the problem: WITH_BF_COMPOSITOR=False.

This workaround worked fine until recently (introduction of freestyle into trunk).
Now I have the same problem with freestyle and THAT I can't ignore.
-------------------
Linking library ==> 'libbf_freestyle.a'
scons: *** [source\lib\libbf_freestyle.a] Error 1
-------------------
Again, I can find no further error messages that would help narrowing the problem down.
Any tips on what to look out for?

The second thing I noticed is that when disabling freestyle (WITH_BF_FREESTYLE=False) I get the following error:
Linking program ==> 'makesrna.exe'
source\source\blender\makesrna\intern\makesrna.o:makesrna.c:(.data+0x140): undefined reference to `RNA_def_linestyle'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
scons: *** [source\makesrna.exe] Error 1

Cheers,
Martin