[Bf-committers] Freestyle Demo File

Tamito KAJIYAMA rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Apr 15 23:44:47 CEST 2013

Hi Ronan,

Thanks for the demo file contribution!  I like the idea and animation
renders are fun to watch :)

The letters T and the last E tend to have extra long straight lines likely
due to the Polygonization geometry modifier.  I am going to look into
the issue and see if some stability improvement can be done.  For now
let us keep the .blend file as it is.

Thank you,

--
KAJIYAMA, Tamito <rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp>