[Bf-committers] Migrating Blender builds to Visual Studio 2010

Alexandr Kuznetsov kuzsasha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:34:35 CEST 2013

Hi.

I have basic VC 2012 build working (without Cycles and other fancy
stuff). Didn't get time around.
Try to disable all extensions with external dependencies like Collada,
OpenExr, translations, and even python.
After it, you should be able to compile and run minimal Blender.
Then try to recompile all dependencies.

And VS 2012 seems to require:
         if(MSVC11)
             add_definitions(/D_ALLOW_KEYWORD_MACROS /DMS_WINDOWS)
         endif()
in main CMakeList.txt line 998

Best,
Alex