[Bf-committers] Facial capture guest

Keir Mierle mierle at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 05:49:42 CEST 2013

It should be possible to track a few markers in realtime with the planar
tracker in blender now. There are many nobs to tweak  that trade off time
for accuracy. With that said, even the default settings will work realtime
now on reasonable hardware.

There are also a few straightforward code changes that could be made to
speed things up (again trading accuracy).