[Bf-committers] GSOC 2013 Proposal

Andreas Galster andreas_galster at hotmail.de
Fri Apr 12 09:09:13 CEST 2013

If you want to have sufficient grayscale conversion then I would recommend that you look at Photoshop's "Black and White" adjustment layer. A better grayscale conversion is nice to have, but ultimately isn't better if "better" is subjective. A grayscale conversion that doesn't give me control over the luminance and color levels will never work the way I want it to do. Photoshops's B&W adjustment layer let's you control the RGB/CMY "channels", which gives you great control over the B&W conversion.
Cheers,Andreas Galster