[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [55915] trunk/blender/source/blender: Attempt to fix a potential name conflict between Freestyle and the compositor .

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Tue Apr 9 16:45:54 CEST 2013

Am 09.04.2013 16:28, schrieb Bastien Montagne:
> And the render layers and passes panels were already taking quite some
> space in the render buttons on their own, if I may add… :)

No problem, I like it this way!

> As for doc, see the relevant mail I’m going to send to this list! ;)

Ah, ok ;°)

Can I suggest one thing: Maybe it is possible to add some Quick
Freestyle Operators like for Quick Fluid, Quick Smoke etc.

Quick Freestyle Cartoon
Quick Freestyle Pencil
Quick Freestyle ...

Would get you more people wanting to try it...

Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/