[Bf-committers] X-mirror splitting?

Juan Pablo Bouza jpbouza at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 23:26:28 CEST 2013

Hi!

The current implementation of the X-mirror option in the Tools panel usually leads me into making a lot of mistakes.
Specifically, my problem comes when jumping from Weight Painting Mode to Edit Mode and viceversa, as the X-mirror option is the same for both, some times I'm modeling with X-mirror off, and then when I jump into Weight Painting I forget to turn it on again for example. That causes a lot of extra effort in order to fix all the non mirrored weights...

 I'm just writing to listen to other user's opinion, and to see if it would be possible to separate x-mirror state in both modes.

See you!