[Bf-committers] Freestyle integration - acknowledgement

Stéphane Grabli stephane.grabli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 01:16:45 CEST 2013

Congratulations Tamito. You've accomplished an incredible work and deserve
a mountain of praises for it. It's very exciting to see freestyle finally
integrated. Can't wait to give it another spin :)
I'm still thinking of taking a look at the strip generation code to get rid
of these annoying flips we sometime see.
Bravo again!

Stephane