[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [55846] trunk/blender: Part I of the Freestyle branch merger: new 'freestyle' folders.

IRIE Shinsuke irieshinsuke at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Apr 6 22:21:47 CEST 2013

Hi Tamito-san,

Sorry, I was aware that you had submitted the patch and postponed it,
but forgot that...  Please close the bug after addressing the issue.

BTW, I think we should announce that the branch users have to build
Blender from the branch source to convert the older .blend files.
Since Graphicall has stopped updating in March 21st, there are no
available builds for the migration.  My PPA builds for Ubuntu can
be used for it now, but they will be deleted after next update.

Thanks!

IRIE Shinsuke