[Bf-committers] Stereoscopy Implementation Proposal

Adriano adriano.ufrb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 00:59:20 CEST 2013

Sugestion:

It would be nice if we can manage to set an existing camera to be left or
right, and don't me moved at all when we setup planes in stereoscopy.

This would be very usefull to convert old project to 3d, so we can keep old
renders as left or right and just render one new camera.

If the addon turns old camera into "center", this is not possible and we
have to render every thing allover again.