[Bf-committers] Swiss Cheese Text Editor Refactor/Merge

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:47:49 CEST 2013

After digging into this problem a bit I got frustrated.  The new
blf_font_draw_mono code determines how much wide text is while drawing it,
which isn't really compatible with batching up as much text as possible
before drawing it.

I guess I won't be able to sort this out in 45 minutes like I'd hoped.