[Bf-committers] Slash Brushes for blender sculpting proposal

Paul Geraskin paulgeraskin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 09:44:29 CEST 2013

Blender has planar/trim brush. But 99% of 3d artists does not know about
it. It's called Scape/Peak brush. And it has a strange icon and a
strange name (imho). In Zbrush it's called Trim Brush.

Here i did the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VfUEcQrHNQ&feature=youtu.be

Blender does not have only Slash Brushes. I hope Nicholas Bishop
understand how vital Slash Brushes and add them soon.