[Bf-committers] Stereoscopy Implementation Proposal

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 07:12:06 CEST 2013

Interesting, thanks for the link Sean. Slide 19 illustrates very well a
problem I was trying to argue with Ton the other day. Basically UI on top
of the stereo-3d view (mis)leads to confusing depth cues.

I'm currently working on the backend, and that alone will take a lot of
time (have all parts of Blender to work with view instead of layers
directly). So it wouldn't be any soon before I get to the fun part of
actually visualizing the 3d ;)

--
Dalai