[Bf-committers] Ideas for Blender 2.7

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 23:22:10 CEST 2013

This is probably the best place to post your question - be sure to post
images so people know exactly the issue you are struggling with -
http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?13-Basics-amp-Interface

You can also try to get answers for this sort of question on irc if you
prefer a more "real-time approach".  You can connect to the freenode
network with the webclient here: https://webchat.freenode.net/ - I would
suggest the channels #blender & #blenderchat for this type of question.

Hope I helped,
-Sean