[Bf-committers] Radial control, pie menus and nice wip feature: Conflict?

CoDEmanX codemanx at gmx.de
Tue Apr 2 00:34:33 CEST 2013

I like the overall idea of such a widget, but i find it rather confusing
that it's a wheel you have to spin for different actions. It makes
perfect sense for rotations, but for scew/scale/move? The arrow icons
rotate with the wheel menu, making it really unpredictable...

Here's my own proposal:

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=48369

I also like the Texture position widgets in Google Sketchup, they are
easy to use and support snapping.