[Bf-committers] Ideas for Blender 2.7

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Mon Apr 1 21:43:40 CEST 2013

Hi,
I don't know if this is a language barrier, so I ask you: are you
serious? Your mails sound rather arrogant.

If you find a bug, then *you* have to tell us the bug, via our bug
tracker: http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?group_id=9
Then we have a chance to check on it, and fix for the next release.

Thomas

Am 01.04.2013 21:33, schrieb Halina Kumorek - Alexandrou:
> Dear Fredrik,
>
> I have a serious problem with atmosphere! My scene is all brown!!! I
> have tried to fix this with color correction nodes, but I have understood
> that when sun is rising brown colour has more effect. So color
> correction nodes don't work well... I would like this also to be fixed.
> Please before releasing 2.7 version test *all *parts of the software
> looking for bugs and errors. I would like not to wait with my project until
> the next release!
>
> Best regards
> Alexandros Alexandrou

Thomas Dinges