[Bf-committers] Blender Internal Render Bugs?

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sat Sep 29 22:48:39 CEST 2012

Hi guys,
I checked the bug tracker for BI bugs. We still have a few, but I think
that those could be eventually be moved to a ToDo list?
Especially the ones related to Volumetric Rendering and
Environment/Indirect Light.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:DingTo/NotePad

Most of these reports are quite old already and have not been fixed in
the last year and I doubt they will from our side in the future.
Having them in one place in the Wiki, would also allow for new devs who
want to pick-up BI code to see the status/issues.

Regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges