[Bf-committers] Mesh Cache Modifier Patch

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 04:05:48 CEST 2012

Does this modifier flushes the memory of all non current frames? If
so, as long as it's a simple modifier stripped from all the highly
specific functionality i saw on the past versions I think it can't
hurt to have it while we wait for an awesome alembic workflow

Right now it's not the time to ask for new features but I hope we can
get this after release.

good luck with your new project

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com