[Bf-committers] M-Def Binding Accelerator

Juan Pablo Bouza jpbouza at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:09:35 CEST 2012

Yep, no difference at all... I've tested it with a 40k human model and there is no noticeable difference between the two bindings at level 7.

I took the rig far away from its center, rotated it 180 degrees and everything was cool.

The BVH binding took less than a minute, against 40 minutes with the traditional binding.

+1 for Zanqdo!