[Bf-committers] Need approval for (new) Blender wiki Glossary entries (context: Materials and Textures)

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:17:57 CEST 2012

Gaia,

Personally I would remove empty fillers like "an entity specifying" on
material
and texture. I would also avoid attempts to shorten the definitions and
instead
make them full sentences. So anything in parenthesis should be expanded into
a sentence, most by adding "for example," for example.

But really, it is a wiki.  Just enter your definitions and if anyone wants
correct, improve, or expand on them later they can easily do so.

Harley