[Bf-committers] Sculpt Mask Data (lazy initialize?)

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 05:42:25 CEST 2012

> @Sergey, I wouldn't want to wait until after release with this -
> mainly because it adds data to peoples meshes they probably won't use
> its not horrible but not good practice IMHO - unless the change looks
> like its error-prone, Id like to change the behavior before release.

Ah wait, misread the calendar..

If this change is done on Monday in theory we still can make a release at
26th which is in fact Wednesday (thought it's Tuesday and in this case that
would be tricky to commit such changes few hours before considering doing
release)

P.S. Be careful with changes, check all brush types on bare and multires
meshes before commit ;)

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin