[Bf-committers] Regarding sticky coordinates removal from blender

Tai Joe jester98741 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 02:45:13 CEST 2012

I would vote for that we remove it.In my opinion using the UV Project modifier is a better workflow.As for the "more click" argument,  you can use the "copy attribute menu" addon to copy selected modifier. So it actually require fewer click.

As for compatibility, people can always download an older build of blender to open their file. I know it sound rude. But to me, not to remove a dated feature just because many people know how to use it through a dated tutorial doesn't make much sense. There are also tutorials out there that teach how to do camera mapping using the UV project modifier. So the new user should be fine.