[Bf-committers] icon library

Kesten Broughton solarmobiletrailers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:49:55 CEST 2012

wiki-team is basically bf-docboard at blender.org.  Currently, the icon
library<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Guides/Icon_Library>is
exclusively graphics from 2.6.  Of course, we would want to make it
versioned going forward, but the push now is to get 2.6 current.
The python GUI grabs icons from somewhere, so we just need to have easy
access to that online, so we don't waste hours with
screenshot-crop-upload's.

We have a few roles defined but mostly contrib/reviewers for now: * =
tentatively admin
*Greylica (Ivan) - Internationalization
*Kesten and Olson - Video tutorials (specific to wiki creation)
Scuptorjim (Jim) - Writer's Guide re-write
amdgcb (Robert) - Addons
*meta-androcto (Brendon) - admin

We are focused on sprints to knock down the backlog of un-ported and new
pages right now, but starting in october we will be discussing improvements
to the wiki.  Post your suggestions to bf-docboard in October.

If there are any devs who want a touch up to their release notes, or to
port them to the wiki proper, get in touch at bf-docboard.  We want a "team
up with a developer" sprint in a week or so.