[Bf-committers] Got Milk - Project Rendered with Cycles report.

Eugenio Pignataro info at oscurart.com.ar
Tue Sep 11 20:18:29 CEST 2012

Thanks Dalai!

About the mesh cache modifier, yes! we would like to see in the trunk.
We think this tool is critical for this kind of projects. Is this possible?

We are going to discuss different options about the preview Gl's mockup

Untitled Document

Eugenio Pignataro
Drawing & Digital Art.
-------------------------------
Sitio: www.oscurart.com.ar
Email: info at oscurart.com.ar
Móvil: 15-5177-4936
International Phone Calls
Mobile: (54.911) 5177-4936

Very nice project, and interesting report.

Could you elaborate a bit more in the "PREVIEW OUTPUT PATH" part of it?

If I understood correctly you would like to have a unique set of
settings for when rendering out OpenGL previews? Can you mockup your
idea? A solution may be to have a 'preset' system for the rendering
instead of expanding the current one.

Also, as far as the MeshCache modifier goes, what you need/want is to
have it merged into trunk?

Thanks,
Dalai