[Bf-committers] Got Milk - Project Rendered with Cycles report.

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:17:19 CEST 2012

Point cache modifier using simple mdd/pc2 data was a great idea a few
years back, I would have loved to have it, now i think we should focus
on a kick ass Alembic pipeline. About the presets for rendering, I
also fiund this in need to be improved. I would love to have separate
settings for image formats than for video formats and why not, ogl
previews too

great work Eugenio

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com