[Bf-committers] Got Milk - Project Rendered with Cycles report.

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:03:49 CEST 2012

Very nice project, and interesting report.

Could you elaborate a bit more in the "PREVIEW OUTPUT PATH" part of it?

If I understood correctly you would like to have a unique set of
settings for when rendering out OpenGL previews? Can you mockup your
idea? A solution may be to have a 'preset' system for the rendering
instead of expanding the current one.

Also, as far as the MeshCache modifier goes, what you need/want is to
have it merged into trunk?

Thanks,
Dalai

blendernetwork.org/member/dalai-felinto