[Bf-committers] Nvidia Fermi performance issues

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 11 00:23:47 CEST 2012

It helps a bit, but not much. Mainly because Blender draws a lot of
usually invisible lines (if you are not looking a a backside) on the
backside of the mesh, which also aren't drawn efficient. :-(

I wonder if someone could tell me which function calls are mainly
affected by the slowdown so i could try out some things on my own to
improve performance.

Greetings from
Tobias Oelgarte