[Bf-committers] Why is use fake user not default for actions?

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Sat Sep 8 23:02:34 CEST 2012

I think this was initially done so as to stay consistent in handling fake users; it now acts the same as for materials, textures, etc. However, I've also seen this being discussed before, and I think the consensus then was to roll-back to the old "fake-by-default", though I could be wrong here. Either way, I agree the old system might be best for this. User experience/ frustration > consistency imo. =

-Patrick