[Bf-committers] CUDA not compiling after tomato branch merge

James Wrigley jwrigley72 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 07:43:03 CEST 2012

Latest svn up fixed the compile errors, but CUDA still isn't actually
compiling :( When I run make -j4 it compiles smoothly but when it gets
to the CUDA kernel it seems to just stop after about a minute.

Top says that the biggest process at that time is called 'be' and that
it is taking up about 25% of the CPU and 88% of RAM??? I left it for
about 30 mins and when I checked top again, it said that the process
'be' was using about 3% of the CPU and 88% of RAM. Usually the whole
process takes about 10 mins. I think tomorrow I'll try deleting the
build folder and compile Blender all over again. Thanks for the patch
guys :)

Thanks, JamesNZ