[Bf-committers] CUDA not compiling after tomato branch merge

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:16:58 CEST 2012

There seem to be 2 separate problems, one of them caused by GCC 4.7,
the other being own Blender bug. r50469 should hopefully fix at least
the second issue with CUDA compiling. It's a bit difficult to test
this for all potential compiler+backend combinations, so please write
here if you still encounter problems other than the

"identifier "__atomic_fetch_add" is undefined"