[Bf-committers] [Soc-2012-dev] Reviewing and merging summer of code projects

Sergej Reich sergej.reich at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 2 18:38:24 CEST 2012

Am Dienstag, den 28.08.2012, 17:01 +0200 schrieb Brecht Van Lommel:
> ## Fried Chicken Branch ##
>
> * Bullet Integration: not finished yet, but student will keep working
> on it. Campbell and Sergey are interested in reviewing.

Hi,
just a few notes on this.

The code is not in the fried chicken branch but in git, sorry for any
confusion this might have caused.
It can be found in my [1] and Joshua's [2] branches.

I wouldn't say the project is not finished, all the core bits are in
place and it's mostly about adding more features at this point. If
necessary I could do some cleanups and make it ready for review in a few
days.
However I'd like to wait with that for a while, some of the features I'm
working on right now will break backwards compatibility slightly and
it's better to avoid adding do_versions if possible in my opinion.
Also it's good to go over the basic design again so that no big changes
are needed for future development.

I'll make sure it's ready for 2.65.

Regards, Sergej.

[1]