[Bf-committers] Two details that got away from Blender design concepts

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 00:14:19 CET 2012

Daniel,

Wow. I hadn't even noticed that the behavior of "Mask Layers" was different
from
the similar UI elements above it.  I assumed they worked the same only
because
I'm now in a habit of always selecting with the shift key held down.

Consistency is paramount here.  They really should behave identically.
Otherwise
you are constantly having to re-learn the rules.

Harley