[Bf-committers] Flame Simulator

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Tue Oct 30 20:17:32 CET 2012

Ah ok, guess that's off the table then. I know I've seen a similar discussion before, also about the lack of coherence and cooperation of the different sims. I'm not sure if it was on this list, but I figured it might be worth bringing up again as it seemed to get some people interested at the time.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to that blog post! =)

-Patrick