[Bf-committers] bf-blender project - member cleanup

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:00:26 CET 2012

Ton,

...to have direct access to svn

Ah.  So it is a list of people with commit rights.

If you like to work regular on parts of Blender without the need of
> applying patches...I'd be happy to add you.

Thanks, but no.  I was just curious about this list since they were
described as "members" of the project and listed as "developers".  We use
lots of terms like "members", "contributors", "committers", "developers",
and "maintainers", and in some cases the distinction is not always
apparent.  It probably would have made sense to me if I'd had one more cup
of coffee..

Cheers, Harley