[Bf-committers] Blender Logging

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:39:42 CEST 2012

I wasn't going to choose one particular logging library.  I was going
to create a very simple wrapper that you could plug any back-end into
easily.  Using glog is just one of those, and one reason for prompting
this discussion is so I can see if anybody has any opinion on which
one to target as the default.

It isn't a huge project, replace half a dozen standard library
functions and add a couple of parameters for message type and source.

It is just a tedious little project that is not very sexy :)