[Bf-committers] have we dropped support for old OS X versions?

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Oct 13 13:30:18 CEST 2012

We have no one who wants to officially support 10.5 at the moment.
Newer versions of Xcode no longer support it, I couldn't even find the
old version that works with 10.5 on the Apple website anymore. The
build on builder.blender.org still uses an old Xcode, but it's broken
at the moment because some binaries in lib/ are only compatible with
10.6 and up.

Brecht.