[Bf-committers] Autokey and 3D viewport outline

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 06:31:14 CEST 2012

I would be very opposed to disabling auto-key on load, in the past it
was like that and resulted in lost work for animators all the time. If
an animator is activly working on a shot he should not have to
remember to activate autokey every time he/she goes for a coffee break
or switches files.

I think the way it is current is getting quite close to what it should
be. Maybe a bit of a stronger hint wont hurt but it's certainly more
flashy than a static icon on the timeline

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com