[Bf-committers] Disassembled Blender

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 01:15:23 CEST 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 6:46 PM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com> wrote:
> ... to be clear, I meant optimizing C/C++ to get better assembler output.
>
> as I understood it, you wanted to check the number of CPU cycles each
> assembler instruction does to see if the code can be tweaked to use
> more-efficient/less instructions.
>>>>
>> - Campbell

Yeah. I was working on a small assembler stepper to set breakpoints,
and count cycles, see where values were in registers, pixels and
memory.

I was thinking of placing it within the BGE for more smaller than
larger devices(usb, etc)

Just to show any devices outlay within the whole scope of any unit,
and the values contained upon input/iteration, and visualize
malfunctions/bugs better within the larger and smaller devices.

I was just applying the same to larger scope projects.
--
Best Regards,
David Hutto