[Bf-committers] Segmentation fault when subdividing mesh from 'W' menu

James Wrigley jwrigley72 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:38:26 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,
As the title says I'm getting a segmentation fault when I select
either 'Subdivide' or 'Subdivide Smooth' from the 'W' menu. The
subsurf modifier works fine though. I'm using r50963 on Fedora 17
64bit.

To reproduce:
Download the .blend, pasteall.org/blend/16700
Open the file, switch to edit mode, press 'W' and select either
'Subdivide' or 'Subdivide Smooth'.
(I tried reporting this on the bug tracker but I kept getting a login
error after I clicked the confirmation link)

Thanks, JamesNZ