[Bf-committers] Log when I generated System Info is not displayed normally

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Thu Nov 29 02:56:26 CET 2012

Hi,

Printing non-ascii characters to the Windows console seems indeed not
possible in Blender currently, e'd need to use wprintf instead of
printf. Even then often the right font to display those would often
not be enabled in the console by default.

It would be good if someone could look into it once, though in for
internationalization on Windows we probably have some more urgent
issues related to file paths and text input to solve first.

Brecht.