[Bf-committers] Compile error with OSL on Ubuntu 12.10

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 26 08:25:37 CET 2012

Hi James,

You should *not* use old svn libs! If install_deps did not compile
boost, it’s because it found your distro has new-enough boost packages,
and installed these ones!

If you are using CMake, just remove all BOOST_xxx vars (either in
advanced view in CMakeGUI, or search & replace into CMakeCache.txt), and
configure again. Boost libraries will be automatically found.

Bastien