[Bf-committers] eltopo

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 10:43:31 CET 2012

I had some fixes for eltopo that I put on the patch manager.  That
patch is stuff that are show stoppers that prevent it from compiling
or could introduce weird bugs into Blender if left unchecked, so I
assume they should be applied.

However, there is a lot I'd like to do to clean up eltopo
stylistically.  For that would it be best if I work with Tyson Brochu
and have that eventually find its way back down into Blender?

Also, who is the primary person on Blender who integrated eltopo?