[Bf-committers] Seemingly hugepage-related performance issues

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 22:11:27 CET 2012

This sounds like something tcmalloc might help with. I believe you can link
it in at run time with a command line switch. It's at
http://code.google.com/p/gperftools/

Oh and a request to blender devs: if it works and it's something you want,
please make it optional because it doesn't like to release memory back to
the OS.