[Bf-committers] Cursor to center of mass

Ummi Nom umminom at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 05:37:57 CET 2012

Hi!

I'm aiming a bit lower so I prefer to attack the mechanics of the problem.
Limiting the calculation by actual volume to when it makes sense would be
nice, but detecting overlaps etc. seems overkill.

Here's later code which does it basically two ways, one is the tetrahedron
and the other is polygon centroid.
http://www.pasteall.org/37425/python